Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Live it up!

Relaxation is also one kinds of learning. Rock music is one way reduce pressure, that was before I known already,after quite long time just forgot it. Luckily constance saw one friend post electronica music in facebook and then found out I was long time didn't listen this type of music.

Life sometimes need to relax, this is reason why we need holiday and hobby. Mr. Rabbit such a relax person who seems have a plenty of hobbies, such as reading, playing chess, watching tv, do sports,etc.

Actually, I also have plenty of potential hobby need i dig out. My life must be colorful as you know. Expect enjoy cooking and eating, also like pretty clothes. Like Chanel said that a girl should be two things: classy and fabulous.    


Just saw one news talk about two Chinese students before studied in same university in China but didn't know each other, after quite many years, both of them decided go to Sweden study then met in Stockholm. After they met with each other 9 days, they decided get married, have to wait until 5 month for get married in city hall. So sweet love story! Actually, when I first time visit Stockholm city hall, I really want to get married in there. The first of all, that is Royal place but every people can get married in there(whoever you are foreigner or not), second of all it's free and special. For me, I think it's interesting thing, but for my Mr. Rabbit as a traditional Finn, I don't think so he agree with me:)Even if I really need something special in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Great blog! That is true that in the life people need both work and relaxation. Music and food are two very basic things that we all enjoy so what better hobby possibilities could there be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stockholm also seems quite good place to get married based on what you wrote.

    ReplyDelete