Friday, January 28, 2011

Daily life

Yesterday I was interviewed with Forssanlahti, since we got RYLA award certificate, although I don't know what function that certificate has in my future, I still felt this course quite good, at least provide a chance to approach Finnish local company and meet some talented people. And the day before yesterday we have lunch with RYLA club local officer, we took picture and chat a bit, quite nice time. And I asked advisory about establish a Chinese restaurant or shop is it possible in here, and how's the situation such things. One lady such a nice person suggest me go to meet her colleague ask further specific information. Then today I with my Mr.rabbit visit their office and meet that lady again coincidence. I don't have money can invest my business, also don't have too special business idea. I just want to find a chance work for myself and do some more motivation tasks. Anyway, something have positive effect to society meanwhile can push you go ahead, we just do it, no need think a lot.

This afternoon we visited an art exhibition in ToriKeskus, Mr.Rabbit and I visit there and explore local artist printings. Mr. Rabbit pick a piece of paper, that is a list of name and price of printings. We started play game, I guess all printings name. Quite interesting, there is sipuli(onion), a plenty of omena(apples) and other fruits, of course have naked lady and ballet girls. We also tasted their offered food, carrot cake and coffee. A pretty nice afternoon, hope Forssa often organize this kind of activities.


No comments:

Post a Comment