Tuesday, February 1, 2011

New idea

The Chinese New Year is coming, looking back tiger year which was experience quite many things. For instance, have poikaystavani ja tyo Suomessa kesana, matka Englanti alone ja travel Greece with my Mr. Rabbit. Minun aiti tuli Suomea kay minua, travel Estonia, France, Italy and Switzerland with my mom. Then the first Christmas in Finland, quite interesting and the first time undergo car accident(so scare but nothing more). I'm a lucky girl whatever from any angle.

That is tiger year, satisfy that performance. But my English still need to improve, I have to invest more time on it, Finnish as well. And came to Finland one and half year, travel almost 12 countries, from northern Europe to Southern Europe, such as Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg, Germany, Sweden, England, France, Italy, Switzerland,Greece, Estonia and Finland.Tiger year really travel a lot and each trip has left a deep memory.

In Rabbit year, I gonna from travel outside of Finland turn to travel inside of Finland (if I have holiday, especially summer holiday). I'm quite interested in east and north part of Finland.(My Finnish teacher said only Hame district people the lifestyle quite slow, eastern zone people quite sociable and Helsinki people at least walk fast, I prefer meet more kinds of Finns) Meanwhile, I wish I can from travel a lot become to read a lot, I hope I can read English books as many as possible, expand my vocabulary. I need more inside energy. Let's travel to book of the sea!


  

No comments:

Post a Comment