Saturday, February 5, 2011

Don't tell me your promise since it's none of my business

I don't like listen people's promise, especially you cannot make your promise become true. It doesn't make any sense for me, only can show what kind of person you are.

I don't like a boy 24 years old still play computer game and drink alcohol crazy.

I don't like people waste my time, I can use those time to do some useful things.

I don't like cheat and fool, if you have please save it.

I prefer positive influence, don't like negative impact.

I prefer meet valuable friends,I can learn from them, not only for fun.

If the friendship only have fun without learn anything, that is not real friendship. Real friendship need learn from each other and improve together, also happy together, if relationship without happy, better don't have,this same as couple in love.

No comments:

Post a Comment