Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Where is our opportunity?

http://www.yrityspaivat.com/in_english/
and http://www.rekrytori.fi/hameenlinna/

These are two websites about looking for summer job,one is in Hammenlinna, another one is in Tampere.Last year maybe have this kind of happening,but I didn't know it, school also didn't arrange this kind of happening. I only visited Forssa local employment development office, that is school suggested us visit there. Every year is different, tomorrow we gonna visit one, about 50 students from our school join this, hope somebody can get their job.

I have quite many failure cases about seeking a job in China. I wonder when the ideal job can looking for me not I seeking for it. My father said seeking for a job sometimes a little bit seems as seeking a partner, need a little bit lucky, of course, need my ability. But what is my ability? Don't have so high degree, don't have deeply knowledge about some specific area, and don't have that much experience. We should find out our advantages and look a good company sell a good price? Or just accumulate our knowledge and waiting a good opportunity come automatically? 


Let's looking forward some foreign students find a real job in Finland and give us more hope.


No comments:

Post a Comment